°° SHANNON °°

Hello out there.. :))

today i wanna show you my lovely new skin from deetalez named shannon and i show you this nice skin in mixedtyped tone.
my jewellery here is from jumo and my lovely top is from adorsy. also i have cool hair from letituier called luiza.

all my informations are also shown with landmark or other credits after my pic :))

with love and happy shopping..


.poca.



.. shannon ..

.:: H A I R ::.
LETITUIER
LUIZA
5 Hair color packs 




.:: J E W E L L E R Y  ::.
JUMO Fashion
Heidi Set

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore




.:: O U T F I T ::.
ADORSY 
Demi Top
@Cosmopolitan

Hud driven 
huge color huds

!!! THX !!! ♥     FLICKR  Mainstore  Facebook

❤❤❤ 


.:: H E A D ::.
Catwa Catya
V 3.0

Mainstore

❤ 

.:: S K I N ::.
DEETALEZ
Shannon 
Catwa Applier 

wearing skintone mixedtype 
wearing her shape and brow shape
wearing shadow and lipstick comes  with the hud



.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya Lara 4.1


Kommentare