°° LIFE MEANS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU °°

hi there :)

today i want show you my outfit with nice stuff from the sense event and also from the ebento event.

the outfit is from zara kent with dress and heels, the hair is from liquid moon and my earrings are from shanghai. all those items you can find at sense event.

my skin is from ys&ys and is named giada and my nails with rings set is from real evil and you can those both nice items at ebento event.

check out my credits.

.poca.


.. life means nothing without you ..

.:: H A I R ::.
Lquidmoon
Hannah plays

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore




.:: D R E S S ::.
ZARA KENT 
Sakura Dress & Heels
Maitreya Fit


!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore marketplace Flickr 





.:: J E W E L L E R Y ::.
SHANGHAI
ROSETA
Jewellery Set with Earrings and Necklace in 3 Colors.


!!! THX !!! ♥  MAINSTORE 

❤❤❤


.:: N A I L S / R I N G S ::.
REALEVIL
Witchy rings & Nails set 
30% off 
Maitreya, Slink, Tutys, 

!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore  Flickr  Facebook



.:: H E A D ::. 
- LELUTKA -
Simone
V. 3.o

❤ 




.:: S K I N ::.
YS&YS
GIADA 
Lelutka Applier 
shapes for cate, Chloe, May, Simone includet
5 Skintones available

wearing skintone 3
and shape for simone 


!!! THX !!! ♥  Mainstore Flickr 













.:: B O D Y ::.
Maitreya 4.1




.:: P O S E ::.
V A
VITALIS ANIMATUM 
Body Relaxing Pose 1 
@Sense Event
19 poses 

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore





❤  Thanks for reading  



Kommentare