°° I !!! AM YOUR PRINCESS !!!! °°

hi there..

today i have made an black and white picture, which i defenateley really love. my hair is from kokolores, my skin is from ds'elles and my slip on my mouth from avenge. i wear also an nice dress from alter and an tattoo from carol g.


see all my infos after my credits..

with love ..

.poca.




.. I !!!!  am your princess !!!


❤❤❤

.:: H A I R ::.
KOKOLORES
SIA 
@ Sanarae





.::  E A R R I N G S ::.
Mandala
Ougi
more  Colors at mainstore


❤ 


.:: S L I P on M O U T H  ::.
AVENGE
@OMGACHA 





❤❤❤



.:: T A T T O O  ::.
- CAROL G. - 
 BLUFF
@on9
.. in 4 Shades 
3 colors..
 Applier for : 
Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp



!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤

.:: D R E S S ::.
ALTER 
Rachel Mini Dress
different colors available

!!! THX !!!  Marketplace 


❤❤❤



.:: H E A D ::. 
Catwa Catya 




.:: S K I N ::. 
DS'ELLES- 
Minori
.. Maitreya, Omega Body Applier 
6 Skintones available

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace


.:: Body ::.
Maitreya Lara 
v4.1

❤❤❤

.:: P O S E ::.
SEMOTION
Model Bento Poses Set 7

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace






❤❤❤



Kommentare